There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist. Whether your needs are to reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life.
There are many applications for registered massage therapy including:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving immune system functioning
- Increasing lymphatic drainage
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Reducing tension within muscles
- Increasing body awareness
Massage therapy benefits people of all ages. While it benefits the injured, the ill and the stressed, the strength of massage therapy in preventing illness and conditions before they develop cannot be overlooked.
A relaxation massage is the ultimate treat – but beyond that, it comes with substantial health benefits as well, including:
- Calming the nervous system
- Promoting a sense of well-being
- Improving blood circulation
- Stimulating the body’s lymphatic system
Relaxation massage helps clients relieve tension with smooth, gliding strokes at a slower pace than lighter pressure.
|Therapeutic Massage||60 min||$85|
|Relaxation Massage (non RMT)||60 min||$75|